True West Rodeo Takes Durango for a Ride
With its narrow gauge rails, carriage rides, chuckwagon suppers, speakeasies and cowboy gatherings, Durango undoubtedly embraces its Old West heritage. Perhaps, among the most accessible Western experiences for locals and tourists alike is the True West Rodeo, which features bucking broncos, bull riding, barrel racing and the like every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. until August 2. See more photos of the rodeo and read more at www.360durango.com
Back for our Fourth Season
True West Rodeo is proud to come back to Durango for its fourth season! We’ve brought this event to Durango to show live Wild West Entertainment and to give back to the local community. All of the entertainment will be included in our ticket price which is $15 for Adults and $10 for children. Last year, TWR had over 2,400 spectators throughout 6 Rodeos and we plan to increase that number to over 4,000 with 8 Rodeos.
This year, TWR will have 8 rodeos with the last being the Championship Event. At the Championship, the overall winniers will recieve customized belt buckles for the event they competed in.
Community involvement is important to True West Rodeo. We intend to present a $250 check to a local non-profit during intermission at each rodeo. We have identified the following groups to receive a donation from True West Rodeo on the noted dates:
- Wednesday June 7 – Community Connections
- Wednesday June 14 – DHS Athletic Boosters
- Wednesday June 21 – LPC Search & Rescue
- Wednesday June 28 – 100 Club
- Wednesday July 5 – Operation Second Chance
- Wednesday July 12 – FLC Basketball Program
- Wednesday July 28 – Boys & Girls Club
- Wednesday August 2 – LPC 4H Program, Championship Rodeo!
Adults (18+): $15
Youth (5-17): $10
4 years & under are free
Seniors (62+): $10
Military Veterans: $10
Season Passes available now for all 8 rodeos, purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Adult Pass $80 ($40 savings!)
• Youth Pass $40 ($40 savings!)